Medical device projects are stunted by understaffed teams, lack of expertise, and complex regulatory requirements - learn how to best address these problems.
These common project challenges can prevent thoughtful solutions from getting to the market.
Access Goddard's Medical Device Development Overview
Learn how we blend our diverse expertise in industrial design & mechanical engineering to perfect cutting-edge medical device innovations, helping medical device developers to:
- Gain collaborative expertise from industry professionals;
- Meet FDA regulations while accelerating time to market;
- Minimize/eliminate costs associated with hiring full-time engineering staff;
- Create impactful medical devices that prioritize quality and user-centered design.
Here’s a sample of the medical devices that our
engineering and design teams have contributed to:
- Orthopedic surgical instruments
- Aerosol inhalers
- Implantable heart pumps
- Operating room tables
- Surgical robotics
- and more