Gathering all valuable human factors data before product designs are finalized can help ensure a product's success.
Utilizing human factors engineering throughout the product development process can reduce design flaws and save on costly revisions.
And in the medical device field, human factors engineering is a mandated process by the FDA.
Our white paper expands upon 5 essential tips for keeping human factors engineering in mind as you design and build:
- Gather human factors data early on.
- It's an iterative process, not a task.
- Pay attention to usability specifications.
- Beware poorly vetted assumptions.
- Focus on design, not added instructions.
Download the Human Factors Engineering White Paper