Product developers need to gather valuable human factors data before product designs are finalized.
Utilizing human factors engineering throughout the product development process can reduce design flaws and save on costly revisions.
And in the medical device field, human factors engineering is a mandated process by the FDA.
Our white paper expands upon 5 essential tips for keeping human factors engineering in mind as you design and build:
- Gather human factors data early on.
- It's an iterative process, not a task.
- Pay attention to usability specifications.
- Beware poorly vetted assumptions.
- Focus on design, not added instructions.